How to Get a Bonus
- To get a bonus, most often, you will need:
- To register on the club website – a simple form is filled out.
- To confirm your account – follow the link sent by mail or SMS.
- To log in to the resource – enter your username and password.
- To replenish the deposit for the minimum amount – to transfer money to the account in a convenient way.
- To request a promotion – most bonuses are credited automatically, but some clubs require you to send a request.
- To activate a bonus- you will need to click on the link in your account or by mail.
After that, you can start the game. However, most institutions use donated funds after the gambler loses equity. Sometimes restrictions are placed on the amount of the bet, and the club gives a list of slots for which you can spend a gift.
Bonus Wagering Rules
How to wager a bonus in a casino? Everything is simple: you need to spend your own funds on a number of bets. If you succeed, you will receive both a bonus and money earned on bets.
A certain percentage of the bet referred to as indemnity can be counted towards the wagering bonus. This percentage, depending on the variety of the gaming machine, ranges from zero to one hundred percent.
Zero percent is used in cases where the size of the bet does not matter, and only the number of bets is taken into account. With one hundred percent contribution, the entire bet amount is taken into account for wagering. Most often, intermediate contribution values are used.
The time allotted for wagering the online slots real money no deposit bonus is strictly limited. This restriction requires the player to be active during the day, week, month, or other limited period – it all depends on the conditions of a particular game.
The more significant the bonus is, the more compressed will be the period for its wagering. Often, a bonus burns out if the additional conditions for its provision are not met. Usually, we are talking about the permissibility of bets only on a strictly defined circle of slot machines or slots.
It makes sense to familiarize yourself with the rules for wagering bonuses and the existing prohibitions immediately after registration in a virtual gambling establishment. Otherwise, the effort expended can be wasted and lead to tangible losses, because wagering is carried out at the expense of the player’s real money bets.
As a rule, preliminary replenishment of the balance at the expense of your own funds is required, and it is these funds that will be written off first.
The accrued bonus could be spent only after the player’s current account is reset. Therefore, wagering the bonus is most often associated with preliminary wagering of your own funds.
In which Games is it Better to Wager the Bonus
It is best to wager rewards in slot machines with a high theoretical return percentage unless it is prohibited by the rules. You also need to consider the features of the gameplay. Choose slots with a risk game, spins, free spins, bonus rounds, and prize features.
Among the top 5 high RTP slots are:
- Mega Joker (NetEnt) – 99%. This is a classic slot with high payoff potential. It uses a low maximum bet of 10 credits, but there is a jackpot, which means the probability of winning increases. Jackpot machines may be in the list of slots prohibited for wagering. Information on this should be sought in the rules or specified in technical support.
- Blood Suckers (NetEnt) – 98%. This is the highest return percentage among slots with a plot and thematic prize round. The probability of a combination falling out in a spin is 46.4%. That is, every second rotation can be winning.
- Jokerizer (Yggdrasil) – 98%. This is a simple video slot with fruit symbols. Due to the high volatility, experienced gamblers advise playing it at low bets with a fairly large bankroll.
- Golden Tour (Playtech) – 97.71%. This is a slot with a profitable bonus round and simple rules. The operator can activate the jackpot in this machine, which increases the chances of receiving a large amount.
- Big Bad Wolf (Quickspin) – 97.35%. This device often gives free spins, and they account for 34% of the winnings. Due to the high RTP and the increased probability of launching a bonus game, the slot is well suited for wagering bonus funds.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
It is clear that in order to receive bonus money, the player must perform a number of certain actions: to register, make a deposit, invite a friend, or fulfill other conditions of the online institution. Neither banners nor pop-ups inviting players to take advantage of a bonus offer right now do not contain complete and comprehensive information about the conditions for this promotion. The most important points of the rules of the game for bonus money are in a special section on the website of the online casino.
There is no superfluous information. It is necessary to study all the points of the game rules very carefully so that in the future, it is easy and unhindered to withdraw the money won back from the account, avoiding unnecessary conflicts. Often, players are in a hurry to use bonus money, and then, they are very disappointed when they find out that they played not according to the rules of the casino, and now they are unable to withdraw the long-awaited winnings from the account.